Amy McGrath for Senate is seeking a Regional Political Director for the 2020 campaign cycle. As part of the campaign’s political team, this person will manage events and relationships in their assigned region of Kentucky.
- Build and maintain relationships within each county of the assigned region
- Develop a plan to ensure regional community calendars are updated regularly
- Work with Field Organizers and Coalition Directors to ensure the campaign is represented at local community events. Provide details of potential events for the candidate to attend to the Scheduling Director and Political Director.
- Work with the Political Director and team to plan and execute meet and greets and other local events as needed
- Coordinate with the Political team, scheduling, and other relevant departments to plan candidate travel. Including crowd building, outreach to local contacts, logistical planning and providing informational memos for events
- Traveling to and staffing events across the state as needed
- Identifying people in local communities for specific events and projects as needed
- Extensive knowledge of Kentucky’s political landscape
- Existing relationships with political leaders and community members in various parts of the state
- Comfortable communicating and building relationships with community leaders
- Experience managing and planning political/community events
- Flexible to travel to events as needed
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Regional Political Director” in the subject line.
Amy McGrath for Senate is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy McGrath for Senate is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Amy McGrath for Senate will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.