The Amy McGrath for Senate campaign is accepting applications for a driven Video Editor with a passion for storytelling and social media. This position will play an integral role in the integrated communications department.
- Work with the Creative and Digital Team to generate videos, gifs and other content.
- Create and edit video assets
- Ability to turn around videos quickly, accurately and efficiently often in less than 24 hours.
- Help create original content for social media and other platforms
- Responsible for delivering final product following brand guidelines and other required specifications
- Ideate and brainstorm concepts that reflect the messaging goals of the campaign
- Maintaining proper asset and file management for future projects
- Expert in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Advanced knowledge of YouTube and using metrics, creativity and search ability to harness viewership, subscribers and advance the campaign’s YouTube channel.
- Ability to shift gears quickly
- Understands discretion and is open to flexible work hours
- Can communicate and collaborate with team
- Exceptional reel and/or examples
- Experience in news or previous campaign work is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health care is provided
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Video Editor” in the subject line.
Amy McGrath for Senate is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Amy McGrath for Senate is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Amy McGrath for Senate will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.